Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and it is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, friends, and feasting with a cigar. Before slipping into a food coma, you might want to grab a fresh cup of coffee and a stronger than usual cigar. A more powerful cigar is a great way to top off your pumpkin pie and day of overindulgence, because your resistance to nicotine is a little bit stronger after filling your stomach with food.
Ending your night with a special cigar, whether it is a Natural or Maduro, is a great way to top off the night. Here are a few cigars that you might enjoy:
- Padron 1926 Anniversary – Beautiful flavor and a great burn throughout the entire stick.
- Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story – Relatively inexpensive for a quality cigar. The smoke lasts for around 30 minutes, which is just enough time to to a break from family ciaos without escaping for too long.
- La Flor Ligero – A rich, full bodied smoke which has a filler and binder from the Dominican Republic and a wrapper from Ecuador. The mixture of flavors is delicious.
- Oliva Serie V Maduro – This cigar is a favorite around the shop. The Serie V Maduro is a complex blend of Nicaraguan filler tobaccos. The wrapper is a Habano Sun Grown Wrapper.
- Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo – Box pressed, dark, and full of flavor. This is a great cigar for celebrating Thanksgiving.
Stop by the shop for a few more recommendations for your post Turkey cigar. We have plenty more to suggest.
Do you have a cigar in mind already? Leave a comment!